PrinceBuffoonPrinceBuffoon

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Moon Moon

You really need to put instructions into your game. I shouldn't need to press every key to figure out how to jump. The controls feel very loose and it's hard to get a feel for the game.

Space Pong: Universe Space Pong: Universe

Not a bad game. The hit detection is a little weird and the music is nice. The big issue, I think, is the difficulty curve. The difficulty in this game jumped around constantly, going from a hard level to an insanely easy one. Overall, the game was a little too easy, but still enjoyable.

Mellongames Mellongames

The colors are too similar and it gets confusing. Also, a few times I fired melons and they traveled through all the other ones and ended up at the top.

Undead Skater Undead Skater

Not too bad, but the fact that the game takes you back to the level select screen when you die is really annoying.

Spikes Tend to Kill You 2 Spikes Tend to Kill You 2

This is a lot of fun. Simple, yet challenging and the music is pretty fitting. I couldn't finish it though. I had no idea how to beat level 12.

Cat Food Cat Food

This isn't a very original concept. Also, I didn't see any instructions so figuring out how to play took some clicking around.